Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Style Snaps Suck

There isn't much to add other than the title...

You know the premise- a way to hem pants (and they have other handy uses!  Tame that unruly shirt collar!  Stick down that annoying belt overage!) that doesn't involve a trip to the tailor.

Well.  I imagine they might work on straight leg styles, and if you are trying to shorten pants longer than an inch. I am tall...I only need half an inch, maybe an inch shorter.  I followed the instructions.  Turn pants inside out.  Carefully affix 4 style snaps near the hem.  Get out ruler and measure.  Carefully affix the 2nd side of the style snap to the folded hem.  Turn pants outside in.  Put pants on.  

They are the correct length, I will give them that...for about 5 minutes and then the sticky unstuck.

I will be making a trip to the tailor.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment